LISTSERV® Email List Management Software
Email list management software is used to automate the administration of opt-in email lists, such as email newsletters, announcement lists, discussion groups and email communities. This type of software performs many functions that would otherwise have to be managed manually, including automatic handling of subscriptions, sign-offs, bounces and message archives. High-quality email list management software also provide security features that keep your lists secure and free from viruses and spam.
- Automatic Subscriptions and Sign-Offs: Email list management software allow people to automatically subscribe and unsubscribe to email lists without the list owner's involvement using a Web form or by email.
- Automatic Bounce Handling: Email list management software automatically handle bounces, regardless if the bounce is due to a bad email address, a full mailbox or an inoperational mail server.
- Automatic Archiving: Every message posted to an email list can be automatically placed in searchable list archives for future reference and made available to subscribers.
- Automatic Virus Scanning: High-quality email list management software automatically scan all email messages for viruses before delivery. Since email lists involve distribution of large volumes of email, this type of integrated virus protection is critical.
- Automatic Responses: Email list management software automatically send out templated email messages in response to events, such as subscriptions and sign-offs.
Since L-Soft offers both licensed software and hosting services, you have the choice to install the software on your in-house computers or to have our experienced staff take care of your lists and ensure the delivery of your messages from our high-performance servers.
LISTSERV launched the mailing list industry 25 years ago and remains the gold standard. Continuously developed to meet the latest demands, LISTSERV provides the power, reliability and enterprise-level performance you need to manage all of your opt-in email lists, including email newsletters, announcement lists, discussion groups and email communities.
ListPlex is a professional hosting service that provides you with access to our expertise and technology without hardware, software or personnel investments. Through ListPlex, you can host your email lists on our servers using your own virtual domain name. The service is designed for maximum flexibility and permits you to remotely integrate your email lists with the rest of your in-house servers.
EASE email list hosting services offer an alternative to the ListPlex service for customers who want to outsource their email lists but are comfortable with having them on a shared server with other EASE lists under a common L-Soft domain name. The EASE services can be used for email newsletters, announcement lists, discussion groups and email marketing campaigns.
LISTSERV is a registered trademark licensed to L-Soft international, Inc.
All other trademarks, both marked and unmarked, are the property of their respective owners.
See Guidelines for Proper Usage of the LISTSERV Trademark for more details.