L-Soft international Announces Platinum Sponsorship of Fifth Annual Maryland Technology Showcase
Landover, MD (December 1, 1999) – L-Soft international, Inc., the global innovator and provider of e-mail communication solutions, is the Platinum Sponsor of the Fifth Annual Maryland Technology Showcase being held at the Baltimore Convention Center on December 8-9, 1999. Maryland is one of the largest and fastest growing technology areas in the United States and L-Soft has successfully held its headquarters here since 1994. With over 13 years of software development experience, L-Soft remains at the forefront of the direct e-mail marketing industry worldwide. L-Soft's technology solutions will be on demonstration at two booths – one focusing on the business and government sectors (#1140) and the other on the education community (#1430).
L-Soft's comprehensive portfolio of innovative e-mail software products and outsourcing services make it easy to manage electronic newsletters, discussion groups, and personalized direct e-mail campaigns using a customer database.
- LISTSERV® list management software was the first e-mail list manager and quickly defined the de facto standard for the administration of e-mail lists. Since its inception in 1986, the software has been continually improved and remains the dominant system in use today delivering over 30 million messages everyday worldwide.
- LSMTP® software is L-Soft's record-breaking e-mail delivery software that has the capability to deliver 1 million messages per hour from a single server.
- ListPlex® is a high-end, seamless outsourcing service which allows customers to operate their lists from a virtual domain. With over 10 million daily deliveries, this service is by far the most popular on the Internet.
- LISTSERV® Lite Free Edition is a free software for lists with non-commercial purposes. It offers an extremely stable alternative for sites with moderate workloads.
- NetPals is the result of L-Soft's global effort to connect schools to the Internet and to familiarize the younger generation with modern tools of communication and information. The Netpals program offers free e-mail list hosting services and free LISTSERV Lite software licenses to primary and secondary schools all over the world. For more information, please see: http://netpals.lsoft.com.
- Contests will be held at L-Soft's booths throughout the event awarding the latest versions of LISTSERV licenses, LSMTP licenses, and free list hosting services.
L-Soft provides e-mail list solutions to organizations all over the world and has recently opened an office in Stockholm, Sweden. Some of these customers are IBM, AOL, Intel, Microsoft, ZDNET, Compaq, AT&T, Netscape, MCI, Lucent Technologies, Citicorp, Legg Mason, Wall Street Journal, United Nations, New York Times, CNN, Universal Studios, and the majority of international universities worldwide.
L-Soft's customers in Maryland include: ACS Government Solutions Group, AIIM, American Communications Services, American Urological Association, Anheuser-Busch, Bowie State University, Capital Phones, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Development Training Institute, Diehl Graphsoft, Discovery Communications, E.Spire, EPA Chesapeake Bay Program, Games Workshop, Group 1 Software, IC Services Corporation, Informatics Institute, Intersolv, IQ Solutions, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Loyola College of Maryland, Marconi, National Association of Securities Dealers, National Institutes of Health, National Weather Service, Naval Air Military Center, Paulist Fathers, Public Safety Systems, ROW Sciences, SmartCard Industry Association, Social and Scientific Systems, The Annie E. Casey Foundation, The Nerds Group, U.S. Army Environmental Center, University of Maryland at College Park, Watson Wyatt Worldwide, Webnet Marketing and WESTAT.
L-Soft Press Contact
Susan Brown Faghani
LISTSERV is a registered trademark licensed to L-Soft international, Inc.
All other trademarks, both marked and unmarked, are the property of their respective owners.
See Guidelines for Proper Usage of the LISTSERV Trademark for more details.